The Loginizer Team has launched version 1.3.8 with the following changes :
1) [Feature] Added Roles selection for Two Factor Authentication. The Admin can now enable 2FA for specific roles.
2) [Feature] Added a Tester for WP-Admin Slug Renaming feature. Now you can test the new slug before saving it.
3) [Feature] Added option to customize the Passwordless email being sent to the user.
4) [Feature] Added a custom WP-Admin restriction message if wp-admin is restricted.
5) [Feature] Added an option to Delete the entire Blacklist / Whitelist IP Ranges.
6) [Feature] Custom IP Header added as an option for detecting the IP as per the Proxy settings of a server.
7) [Task] Added an option to clear reCAPTCHA settings.
8) [Task] Added Debugger in Updater
9) [Task] Updater will show “Install License Key to check for Updates”
10) [Bug Fix] In WooCommerce the number of login retries left was not being shown. This is fixed.
More features will be coming in the next releases.
You can download the free version from WordPress’s Plugin directory :
The Loginizer Team