The Loginizer Team has launched version 1.3.5 with the following changes :
1) [Feature] Added a simple Math Captcha to show Maths Questions, if someone doesn’t want to use Google Captcha
2) [Feature] Added a wizard for admins to set their own language strings for Brute Force messages
3) [Bug Fix] In WooCommerce the Lost Password, Reset Password and Comment Form captcha verification failed. This is fixed.
4) [Bug Fix] Hide Captcha for logged in users was not working. This is fixed.
5) [Bug Fix] Twitter box shown in Loginizer was not accessed over HTTPS.
More features will be coming in the next releases.
You can download the free version from WordPress’s Plugin directory :
The Loginizer Team