The Loginizer Team has launched version 1.6.8 with the following changes :
1) [Feature] Added option to export failed login attempts to CSV file.
2) [Improvement] Added option to send failed login notifications to a custom email.
3) [Improvement] [Pro] Added support for 2FA for WooCommerce customers.
4) [Bug Fix] [Pro] On WooCommerce customer login page the password field was not hidden when Passwordless login was enabled in Loginizer.
5) [Bug Fix] [Pro] Autofill enabled in the browser caused the OTP field on 2FA login to be prefilled.
More features will be coming in the next releases.
You can download the free version from WordPress Plugin directory :
The Loginizer Team