The Loginizer Team has launched version 1.6.7 with the following changes :
1) [Feature] Added Bulk Export/Import Blacklist and Whitelist IPs via CSV.
2) [Improvement] Added option to Blacklist selected IPs from Failed Login Attempts Logs.
3) [Improvement] Added external link in Brute Force logs for IP information of the IPs attempting brute force.
4) [Improvement] [Pro] Added Loginizer 2FA status column on Users list page to show 2FA preferences selected by users.
5) [Improvement] [Pro] Added Show/Hide button for OTP field on 2FA login page.
6) [Bug Fix] [Pro] Two Factor Authentication lead to 502 Bad Gateway error on WP Engine instances. This is resolved now.
More features will be coming in the next releases.
You can download the free version from WordPress Plugin directory :
The Loginizer Team