The Loginizer Team has launched version 1.7.2 with the following changes :
1) [Improvement] [Pro] Allowed HTML characters in Passwordless email.
2) [Bug Fix] Improved performance on sites running Loginizer with WooCommerce.
3) [Bug Fix] Added validation not to allow values less than 0 in Brute Force admin settings.
4) [Bug Fix] Some language strings were hardcoded in English and could not be translated. This is fixed and all strings can now be translated.
5) [Bug Fix] Resolved PHP Warnings and Notices on latest PHP versions.
More features will be coming in the next releases.
You can download the free version from WordPress Plugin directory :
The Loginizer Team